சில

கூண்டிலடைப்பட்ட பறவைகளும்
தன்னைச் சேர வேண்டி,
இறப்பற்றிருக்கிறது
ஆகாயம்....
----------------------------------
வானுக்கு இடம் 
கொடுத்து 
தாழப் பறக்கிறது 
ஒரு பறவை....
_-----_------_-------_----

அடைப்பட்ட
ஒவ்வொரு பறவையும்
கூண்டிலிருந்து ஆகாயத்துக்குச்
செல்லும் பாதையைப் பார்த்தபடியே
வாழ்ந்து கொண்டிருக்கின்றன.

இறக்கைகள்
பாரமாயிருப்பினும்
எந்தப் பறவையும்
அவற்றை இழக்கத்
துணிவதில்லை.

ஊஞ்சல்களையும்,
கிளை விரித்த
மரத் தண்டுகளையும் விட —
சிறிதே சிறிதளவு
ஆகாயத்தைக் வேண்டியே
போவோர் வருவோரிடமெல்லாம்
ஒவ்வொரு முறையும்
கீச்சிடுகின்றன.

அவற்றுக்கு கடவுள்
நம்பிக்கை உண்டா
என்று தெரியவில்லை.

ஆனால் —

கடவுளுக்கு அவற்றின் மீது
மிகுந்த நம்பிக்கை உண்டு:
தமக்கிடப்பட்ட வாழ்வை
எந்த விசனமுமின்றி
வாழ்ந்து கழித்துவிடும் என்று 

-----_-------_-------_-------

பருவம் கடக்கும்
முன்னரே
பறவைகள்
இடம்பெயர்ந்து விட்டன…

மீதமுள்ள
பருவத்தை
வெற்றுக் கூடுகள்
சுமந்து கொண்டிருக்கின்றன…

----_------_-------_---------
The moment 
i taste
the sea in the fish,
i become the universe....
------------------------
After a jump
into the bush
Frog landed on snake..
For a moment,
They both were
At ease..
--------------------------
SMILE

A simple smile
is what many people miss
these days.

They didn’t lose it suddenly.
They lost it
the day they let go
of their childhood.

At every age,
people remain childish-
in desire,
in fear,
in pride.

Only the smile grows old.

Everyone wants
to be seen,
to be respected.

And somehow,
they believe
a smile weakens them.

So they erase it.
Deliberately.

But a smile is only a smile.
It knows no disguise.
It knows only
how to smile.

If it had a face,
it would be crying.

Thank God
a smile has no face.

So it survives.
And keeps smiling
at whoever dares
to look.

----_-----_------_------
I genuinely
dissolve into
what I believe
I am.

I choose to be
lost
in order to be
found again.

I feel apathy
toward everything
for a while—

so that I may return
with compassion
for everything.

After all,
subtraction is just
a process,
not the result.
---_------_------_--------

A leaf
breaks free from the branch,
falls into the pond-

such a subtle end.
----_------_------_-------

Sometimes I poured so much love into my life,
And other times I hated it to the core.
But life moves on, unchanged,
As it always has.

I felt myself grow when I began
Accepting its quiet flow.
I let go of expectations,
Surrendered to its ways,
And found that I am all it has—
And it, all I have.

Now I honor its rhythm,
Gentle and unhurried,
And I learn, slowly,
To simply be.
------------------------

The scenery
was exquisite
in its own time..

By the time I came,
it had grown
dull and tired....

---------------------


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

விழிப்பு:-

அசுவாரசியமான மனிதர் :-

இறுதிக் கடிதம்:-